Amanda Flisher is a self-leadership coach offering insight and guidance for leaders seeking growth and new opportunities. As an experienced leadership and strengths coach, Amanda works with high-level achievers and inspired humans undergoing huge changes.
• People who focus on using their strengths are 3x more likely to report having an excellent quality of life
• Those who use their strengths every day are 6x more likely to be engaged on the job
• Teams that focus on their strengths are 12.5% more productive
Amanda is an accomplished professional with an extensive experiential and educational background in leadership development, coaching, business strategy, training, sales, marketing, and education.
• Trained Strengths Educator through Gallup®
• Bachelor’s in Human Development from the University of California, San Diego
• Master’s in Organizational Management from Ashford University
• Associate Certified Coach via International Coach Federation
• Coach training through Coach U
Using Gallup®, Amanda has trained and coached over one thousand individuals on their Clifton StrengthsFinder® results. As a college instructor, she taught personal development courses incorporating the StrengthsFinder® assessment into her coaching methods.
Amanda launched her private coaching practice in 2014 to partner with individuals and groups to learn to understand, operate and apply their best self in all areas of their lives.
"What makes Amanda stand out to me is how practical, down to earth, and insightful her advice is. Her passion comes through in the way she speaks as she is truly enthusiastic and invested in helping to create a path for you to discover and pursue what you really value in life."
According to my Gallup® StrengthsFinder® results, my number five is “Includer.”
That means I LOVE to be inclusive and get to know people.